Monday, December 19, 2016

Royally blue

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

Be warned, this blog-post will have lots of photos.. there were just too many nice ones to leave them out! :-)


Followers of my Instagram page (or Flickr / Facebook) have probably seen this dress when I was testing it indoor at home. Obviously, dresses like these are not meant to be worn in an apartment.


Ever since I got my hands on this dress, I knew that I wanted to wear it on a sunny day in a beautiful Royal Garden. And what a coincidence that the Netherlands is a kingdom.. filled with castles and palaces!


You can imagine that walking around in a dress like that did attract quite the attention.. and I got my fair share of looks. Perhaps practice for that future moment when I will be queen of the world? :-D



Anyway, women were complimenting me on my dress and they all said that it was totally appropriate wearing them at the Royal Palace and Gardens! Of course, that made me smile a lot!


Oh, by the way.. inside the Royal Palace, the clickety-clack of the heels would reverberate throughout all the hallways. So, to be considerate, I decided to wear sneakers inside. Did you ever thought you would see me wearing anything flat?! ;-)


The Monday is almost over.. a couple more days until Christmas. Can't wait until I will spend some time with my family and eat some really good food! Have a great week! ;-)

------------

Great weather, a beautiful dress ( if I may say so myself ) and royal garden, you can bet your bottam dollar that we also filmed a couple of video clips! :-)






9 comments:

  1. That dress is a perfection. And it is a perfect choice for Royal Palace.

    March and May

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooowwww!!!!! amazing dress!!!

    xxx

    Isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look, I hope you are having a great week :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress!!

    Audrey Adair-Keene | www.happilyaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you did get your fair share of looks. This is one lovely dress.


    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shooting!
    Happy Holidays!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This midi dress is so lovely! Very fitting for the Royal Gardens indeed. I'm with you on the 'sensible' shoe choice for indoors but I think this is the first time I've seen you in flats :)
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete